Council Tax - Request a refund for someone who has died


You can use this form to request a refund of overpaid Council Tax where the person who made the payments has died.

The refund can be paid directly into a bank account or sent to you by cheque. Please have your bank details ready if you want payment into a bank account as you'll be asked to provide this information later in the form.

Information about data collected via online forms