Housing - Asbestos

Please use this form if you have a query regarding Asbestos in your home and are a Southwark Council tenant or leaseholder. Please provide your full address and contact details and state exactly what the issue is including the location or room in which the item or material causing concern is present.

If you are a private tenant please contact your Landlord for information. If you are a Housing Association tenant please contact your Housing Association.

If you would like to report concerns regarding building works or demolition of buildings please contact Environmental Enforcement at EnvironmentalEnforcementProcess@southwark.gov.uk

If you are a private Home Owner please see the guidance available on the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website. The HSE has produced an interactive diagram which illustrates where asbestos may be found. The asbestos image gallery also provides real photographs of typical asbestos-containing materials that can still be found today.

Information about data collected via online forms