Homeowners - Request a service charge refund or transfer


If you have a credit on a service charge invoice, use this form to ask for a refund or for the credit to be transferred to other invoice(s)

If you're requesting a refund:

  • Your refund will be paid directly into your bank account so please have your bank details to hand.
  • If there's more than one homeowner named on the account, you can still complete this form. You'll need to attach signed agreement from all the other homeowners to pay the refund into the bank account you provide.
  • If you're a company, you can still complete this form but you'll need to attach your refund request on company letter headed paper. The letter must include the refund amount you're requesting and the bank account details for the refund to be paid to.
  • Please don’t use this form if you’re a previous owner or their solicitor. All refund requests must come from the current owner or their solicitor.
  • If you provide any wrong information on this form, your refund won't be processed and you'll need to resubmit the form with the right information.

Information about data collected via online forms

Privacy settings