Application for registration or approval under the EU Feed Hygiene Regulation (183/2005)

If you supply, use or handle animal feeding stuffs, you must register your premises with the council.

Registration is free but is a legal requirement of Regulation (EC) No 183/2005 – the feed hygiene regulation.

To can view the full list on animal feed approval and registration activities here.

Information about data collected via online forms

Privacy settings