Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction - Provide self-employed details


Use this form to provide details of your self-employed income and outgoings.

We'll use the information to work out how much Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction you'll get.

We'll ask you for more details and evidence of the information you put on this form.

Southwark Council has a duty to protect the public funds it administers and may use the information you've given in this form to prevent and detect fraud and error. For these purposes, we may also share information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds.

Information about data collected via online forms

Privacy settings