Social Care and Education complaints form

How you can complain

If you are worried or unhappy about something, you may want to make a complaint to the council:

• you aren't being taken seriously
• you feel you are being treated unfairly
• you don't understand or like something the council has done
• the council promised to do something and then did not do it

You can make your complaint by filling in this form.

Anything you tell us will only be shared with those who need to be told, to get to the bottom of things and put them right.

For more information, call the complaints team on 020 7525 3977.

Information about data collected via online forms

Privacy settings