Homeowners - Request a service charge loan refund


If you have paid off your service charge loan, but paid too much, please use this form to ask for a refund.

Your refund will be paid directly into your bank account.

If there's more than one person named on your account or you're acting on behalf of your client, you'll need to attach one of these documents before we can pay the refund:

  • proof of payment
  • signed confirmation from all the other people named on the account; or
  • client confirmation that you're acting on their behalf

Information about data collected via online forms

Privacy settings