Homeowners - Tell us about problems making your service charge loan payments


Use this form if you're a Southwark Council leaseholder and need help to make your service charge loan payments.

If you are having problems paying your service charge loan, please tell us as soon as possible so we can try to help.

Information about data collected via online forms

Privacy settings