Apply for a COVID-19 Test and Trace support payment


If you’ve been told by the NHS to self-isolate, you may be entitled to some financial support during your self-isolation period. People who are eligible will receive a £500.00 lump sum payment.

As well as being told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, you must also:

  • be a resident in the borough of Southwark
  • be employed or self-employed
  • be unable to work from home and will lose income as a result
  • be currently receiving one of the following benefits:
    • Universal Credit
    • Working Tax Credit
    • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
    • Housing Benefit
    • Income Support
    • Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance
    • Pension Credit
To complete this form you'll need: