Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction - Tell us about a change


Use this form to tell us about any changes that may affect your Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction.

If you’ve had more than one change, you’ll need to complete one form for each change.

We’ll tell you what proofs you need to provide when you’ve completed the form.

You must tell us about any changes within 1 month. If you delay telling us about a change, your claim might not be updated from the date of the change. This depends on whether you’ll get more Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction following the change.

If you’ve been paid too much Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction you’ll be asked to pay this back.

We have a duty to protect public funds and may use the information you give us to prevent and detect fraud and error. We may also share information with other agencies, councils or government departments.

Information about data collected via online forms