Transport and streets - Blue badge - Replacement application


You should use this form if your blue badge has been lost or stolen and you want to apply for a replacement.

You can save the form at any time.

You will need your national insurance number or child registration number (if applying on behalf of your child) to complete the form.

Information about data collected via online forms