Housing - Housing register change of circumstances


You should use this if you are already registered on the council's housing register and want to report a change in your circumstances.

You will need your housing options reference number to complete this form.

The information you provide will be used fairly and lawfully and Southwark Council will not knowingly do anything which may lead to a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.