Council Tax - Tell us about a change


You can use this form to tell us about changes that affect your Council Tax bill:

  • you no longer qualify for a discount or exemption
  • your contact address has changed
  • a member of your household has died
  • probate has been granted or letters of administration made
  • you're no longer responsible for the property
  • any other changes that affect your bill
Please don't use this form if:

The information you provide will be used fairly and lawfully and Southwark Council will not knowingly do anything which may lead to a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.