Council Tax - Tell us about a change of tenants if you're a landlord


Landlords and managing agents can use this form to tell us about changes of tenancy at their properties. You should not use this form if you want to tell us that you are moving home yourself - please use the change of address form instead.

Data Protection Act 1998:
The information you provide on this form will only be used in connection with the billing, collection and recovery of local taxes and revenues, including the calculation of any associated discounts, reliefs and benefits. We may share the information with other councils for local taxation purposes only and with the council's auditors.

We have a duty to protect public funds and may use the information you provide for the prevention and detection of fraud. We may also share this information with other bodies administering public funds solely for these purposes.

Information about data collected via online forms