Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction - Give us permission to share your information


Under the Data Protection Act 1998 we need your permission before we can share your information with another person such as your landlord, or a friend or family member.

If you want us to be able to share your information with someone please complete this form. It won’t affect your claim if you don’t give us permission, but we won’t be able to discuss details of your claim without it.

You can withdraw your permission at any time.

Southwark Council has a duty to protect the public funds it administers and may use the information you've given in this form to prevent and detect fraud and error. For these purposes, we may also share information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds.

Information about data collected via online forms