Garages - Tell us about a change


Use this form to tell us about a change of name or address.

To complete this form you will need:

  • Your garage account reference number
  • Proof of name change if you’re changing the account holder’s name: this can be a marriage certificate or deed poll
  • proof of new address if you’re changing your address: this can be a utility bill from the last 3 months, Council Tax letter, Tenancy Agreement or valid driver's licence.

Read the garages privacy notice to find out how we use your data.

Information about data collected via online forms

Privacy settings